Bennett County Hospital and Nursing Home in Martin,
SD is currently seeking RN's. We are a rural 11 bed Critical Access
Hospital with a very active ER and a 43 bed Nursing Home attached. We
offer competitive pay, good benefit package and a friendly work
environment. New grads welcome. Applications may be picked up at the
Hospital or by clicking the link below for a printable application. For
more information, please contact Michelle at 605-685-6622 ext 1138, or
fax completed application to 605-685-6915.
FULL-TIME, GENERALIST MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST (MLS) / MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (MLT)
· Required to perform routine and specialized testing in all areas of the clinical laboratory including Microbiology, Hematology, Chemistry, Coagulation, Serology, and Phlebotomy
· Utilizes scientific principles as well as technical, procedural, and problem-solving abilities for day-to-day laboratory operations, quality control, quality assurance, instrument maintenance, test result correlation, and clinical laboratory related continuing education
· Works with good judgment, self-discipline, and substantial independence while following established standards of protocol
· Recognizes responsibilities of other lab and health care personnel and interacts with respect for their jobs and patient care; Consults with supervisor/manager when necessary.
· (3), 12-hour day shifts; call on nights and weekends
· $10,000 new graduate sign-on bonus with three-year commitment
· Excellent benefits package, competitive wage, and friendly work environment
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Medical Technology preferred; hold or be eligible for ASCP, AMT, or NCA certification.
Send Resume & Cover Letter to HR Department or apply online at bennettcountyhospital.com
more information, contact: Irene Saunders, Lab Manager, 605-685-6622
x1144 or Andrew Riggin,
CEO , 605-685-6622 x1140
, 605-685-6622 x1140
|Certified Nurse Aides|
Bennett County Hospital and Nursing Home in Martin, SD is currently seeking